* Real time updates on investing in the Okanagan.
* Our "Alberta Buyers Incentive Program" - flight, accomodation, listing tours, winery
visits, golf dinner and more.
* See our "Local Development News" page for time sensitive information on new and
exciting progects in the Okanagan.
Important Facts for Investors considering revenue generating, recreational or retirement properties:
- The average home in the Okanagan has jumped 211% in the past 25 years.
- 36 homes in Kelowna sold for over 1 million dollars in 2006, compared to 16 in 2005.
- Kelowna's average home price $427,000 - the second highest in Canada, behind only Vancouver.
- Kelowna Westside growth rates are as high as 13% annually since 1996.
- The Kelowna Airport - now an International Airport - has surpassed one million visitors already in 2007.
- For economic statistics on Kelowna and area visit the Economic Development Council website at www.edccord.com
- For detailed market statistics on the Central Okanagan visit the Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board at www.omreb.com